Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A mother poisoning her own kids

I have a lot of respect for mothers as they have to go through the labour pain that men could not even imagine how painful or stressful it will be. Mothers have to endure the greatest pain in their life to give birth to their babies and thus a mother’s love is immeasurable. That’s why when I was young I didn’t argue much with my mother or grandmother. There were too many occasions that I was disrespectful to my old man but never to my mom.

I don’t celebrate birthday and I think that it should not be celebrated anyway, hey come on, your birthday is simply the most painful day for your mother and dare you put up a disco party to celebrate a day that was also a day your mother fought for her live to give birth to you? That’s why I think many people celebrating their birthday in a wrong way. Throwing up a party and having a gala time with friends? It shouldn’t be celebrated that way, you should instead bring your mom out, go to a decent restaurant, treat your mom with the foods that she likes the most and not forgotten to buy her a present. A lot of people are expecting to receive birthday present every year but forgotten to give their mother a present.

But of late, there are women that are so cruel that they’re so heartless to murder their own children. They could be undergoing mental stress, depression or simply put it, they are mentally unstable, otherwise, how could a mother flung her daughter from a tall building and then jumped to her death. How could a mother poisoned her own kids and then committing suicide?

Unlike other critical illnesses that could be relatively easier identified by doctors, depression in any forms is not as easy to be indentified and treated, it is just like a time bomb that could explode anytime, and anywhere and often lead to a tragedy that could hurt a family forever.

No comments: