Friday, August 21, 2009

Change....

In life, change is inevitable. Some changes are too drastic to bear with. Some people lost their family, house, belongings everything over a split second which is too drastic a change, so unbearable, just like those who lost everything during Morakot typhoon struck Southern Taiwan on 8 August. To the victims, such a change is too cruel as they lost everything including hope over a split second, not the fault on their own doing, just a bad verdict from mother nature.

My office is going to be closed down end of this month. I shall be relocated to Lukut, not too bad as compared to my colleagues who were earlier transferred to Banting or Carey Island. At least Lukut is nearer to Seremban. Unlike my colleagues who need to wake up early in the morning to make in on time to Banting office, I can still continue to enjoy my sleep until 7.00am then only take a shower, breakfast then drive slowly to my office, not bad, not too bad at all.

I have been comfortably working in Seremban since 1999. Well, a good ten years, sweet memories which I hope will last much longer but with the merger, a change is in the way to break the complacency that I have enjoyed thus far. That is what it is, life goes on no matter rain or shine. We can only hope that the change is for betterment.

No comments: